From Kim Kardashian to Angelina Jolie via Jennifer Aniston, many celebrities are falling for the latest fashionable treatment: the Hollywood peel. And for good reason, he promises a glowing complexion desired and a reduction of imperfections. We tell you more about this new peeling that is making the buzz!
What is a Hollywood Peel?
The hollywood peel is a supposed facial peel improve skin texture and appearance. It acts on the epidermis thanks to two patented solutions:
- the carbon peel : a topical lotion and more particularly, a charcoal mask which will serve as a vector of heat
- the HollywoodSpectra (HS): a single power ND-YAG Q-Switch laser, combined with a resonator
This will allow the care to penetrate on the surface but also in depth of the dermis. Its peeling effect helps fight blemishes, boost radiance and rejuvenate the skin.
What are the benefits of the Hollywood Peel?
The hollywood peel is a treatment with multiple benefits for the skin. It allows to act on:
- Pigment spots
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Imperfections (redness, acne, etc.)
- The Pores
- the sparkle
The hollywood peel is particularly recommended before an event or for those wishing to have an instant boost.
Who is this treatment for?
Anyone can use it. The advantage of this treatment is that it is compatible with all skin types. It is also suitable for from mixed to oily skin than dry and sensitive skin. It also adapts to all skin tones.
Nevertheless, do not hesitate to seek medical advice before using it, especially if you have acne-prone skin.
The hollywood peel treatment is very short: it only lasts 20 minutes. It also does not require social eviction: you can easily resume your activities after a session. A first consultation will be carried out beforehand in order to assess the need for this treatment on your skin. The aesthetic doctor will also explain the procedure and any side effects.
The session is then divided into four stages:
- the skin cleansing.
- The application of the carbon peel lotion, to leave on for about 10 to 15 minutes. The expert then performs a first pass with the laser to heat the skin, dilate the pores and allow the treatment to penetrate better. This gesture also makes it possible to contract the collagen fibers and to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- The passage of the laser over the entire face to eliminate all impurities and dead cells.
- Hydration of the skin, with a moisturizing mask and/or a red LED session (depending on the institutes).
When can we see the results?
The results are immediately visible on healthy skin. If you have a acne skin or with imperfections, it will however be necessary to wait a few days (maximum 2 weeks).
Note that the skin may show some redness after the treatment, which should disappear during the day.
How much does a hollywood peel cost?
The price of a hollywood peel treatment varies according to the areas treated. Count between 170 and 180 euros for the face and up to 280 euros for the face, neck and décolleté.
- Where to do a hollywood peel treatment?
You can perform this treatment at Lazeo, at the Clinique des Champs Elysées or at an aesthetic doctor near you.
What are the contraindications to the hollywood peel?
There are some contraindications to the hollywood peel treatment, which it is important to know. It is not recommended for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People who are tanned or have recently tanned
- People undergoing photosensitizing treatment
- People on current isotretinoin therapy
Again, do not hesitate to consult a health professional before starting.
Leave a Comment