The Do-It-Yourself, or “homemade” for the most Frenchies among you, has more and more the wind in its sails. Thus, many women make their own cosmetics at home, from very simple ingredients that we all have in our cupboards. Here are some recipes for making your own face masks.
Because more and more of us are interested in what we consume and the products we use on our bodies, organic care are increasingly fashionable. These are exclusively formulated at based on raw materials of natural origin. They do not contain parabens or other petrochemical products.
However, making your own beauty products is the best way to know what they contain. Tailor-made for your skin, they are also more economical and ecological. If your face is reactive, they are often much better supported. What’s more, they are kept in washable and reusable containers. They have everything to please! Here are our 5 key face mask recipes to make yourself to have the complexion so fresh and dazzling than Vanessa Paradis or Storm Reid!
A purifying mask for oily skin
The oily skin tend to shine, especially on the T zone, made up of the forehead, nose and chin. In addition, they also regrease more quickly and are therefore more prone to imperfections. For your homemade mask, all you need to do is mix:
- 2 tablespoons of green clay, a natural absorbent and purifying material;
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil, an antiseptic rich in vitamin C;
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil, to regenerate the skin without greasing it.
A moisturizing mask for excessively dry skin surfaces
Cosmetic product specialists are unanimous: I’skin hydration is essential to preserve its beauty and fight against the first signs of aging. Good hydration reveals an epidermis softer and more comfortable. However, designing a moisturizing mask for the face is child’s play! You just need:
- a few tablespoons of Greek yogurt which, with its moisturizing and antioxidant properties, promotes healing and cell renewal;
- 2 teaspoons of honey, moisturizing and soothing ingredient.
A nourishing mask for dull faces
When the skin is not properly nourished, it becomes drier and more uncomfortable. It immediately loses its elasticity and suppleness, while sorely lacking in luster. To find more curve and brightness at the level of your face, simply combine:
- 1 mashed banana, a fruit with nourishing and regenerating properties;
- 1 tablespoon of honey, moisturizing and soothing product;
- 1/2 crushed avocado, food very rich in proteins and vitamins A, B and E which has no equal in protecting the skin from external aggressions!
An antioxidant mask to fight against aggressions
No, avocado is not the only raw material used by beauty salons to take care of your skin and fight against external aggressions as cold, sun, pollution or air conditioning air. Other raw materials are just as excellent for soothing the skin and helping it cope with everyday life. Your mask should therefore contain:
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, which helps prevent skin aging;
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil: rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is ideal for nourishing the skin and also helps to fade scars while reducing skin aging;
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt, moisturizing and antioxidant ingredient.
A soothing mask for sensitive skin
Finally, if your skin tends to irritate and redden easily, it means you have a sensitive skin. To prevent these inconveniences, we strongly recommend a mask based on:
- 2 teaspoons of honey, moisturizing and soothing;
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera, to help healing and soothe your face.
Photo credits: BEST_IMAGE
Leave a Comment