In winterthe summer tan is just a memory, the complexion looks gloomy, a trend that we all want to reverse. This phenomenon is explained by the “metro-work-(little) sleep” routine that the skin, namely the fatiguethe lack of sleepthe stressthe pollutionthe coldas a bonus with theage slowing of cell renewal. The solution ? The daily application of a care to fight against its misdeeds to be associated with a healthy lifestyle.
Whatever the type of skinthe golden rule is to bet on a ultra-hydrating formula. The more the skin is hydrated and well nourished, the smoother and plumper it is, the better it catches the light and gains radiance. The preferred ingredients, vegetable oils with regenerating properties (coconutjojoba, macadamia, shea) which also protect the skin from external aggressions, illuminate it and preserve its natural hydration.
They are chosen organic to avoid pesticides. We take the time to apply the care in massage to guarantee a good penetration of the assets and stimulate blood circulation with, as a result, more toned skin, a radiant complexion. For addicts to more aqueous textures, you can add hydrosols with a preservative to secure the formula, prevent the proliferation of bacteria and use it for up to 1 month.
We exfoliate our skin regularly to dislodge the dead cells on its surface which gray the complexion. Another advantage of scrubit stimulates cell regeneration and the production of collagen. Clay treatments or yogurt-based masks are good allies to act gently.
We eat a balanced diet by choosing foods high in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin C. We fill up with vegetables and fruits of orange, red, purple colors which indicate their content of antioxidants, beta carotene and lycopene, healthy glow cocktail par excellence.
We drink 1.5 liters of water per day. Another option: refreshing coconut water with a pleasant taste and rich in moisturizing active ingredients.
Recipes for a healthy-looking natural face treatment to do at home
For a greener beauty routine and better for our skin, here are three good effect face care recipes homemade mine.
The moisturizer recipe for a better glow
- 250ml ofavocado oil ;
- 10g of beeswax;
- 4 handfuls of fresh untreated rose petals;
- 2 tbsp. c. vitamin;
- E 10 drops of rose essential oil (EO).
1. Place the rose petals in a wide-mouthed jar with an airtight lid, then pour avocado oil. Using a wooden spoon, crush the petals and close the jar to place it inside for a few weeks exposed to the rays of the sun.
2. We strain the oil in a bowl and throw the rose petals.
3. In a bain-marie, heat the oil over low heat, add the beeswax until the mixture is well combined.
4. Remove the bowl from the bain-marie, let cool before adding the Vitamin E and rose essential oil. Pour the mixture into an airtight jar.
A recipe from the book Natural Beauty Products, by Rebecca Sullivan, €12.90, ed. Artemis.
Advice from our expert
This treatment is good for mature skin, normal to dry. Avocado oil is regenerating, restores elasticity to the skin. The beeswax ensures the consistency of the cream. For a good-looking action as a basic treatment, remove the rose petals, reduce the quantity of avocado oil to 125 ml and add 125 ml of rose oil. apricot kernels rich in beta-carotene. We reduce the EO of rose to 5 drops to avoid any risk of allergy, we remove them for pregnant women. This treatment has a balm texture that is more appreciable in winter, in the evening. It is stored for up to 6 months.
The recipe for a serum for a luminous complexion
- 10g ofjojoba oil ;
- 10 g avocado oil;
- 10 g sea buckthorn oil;
- 5 drops of pomegranate supercritical CO2 extract.
1. In a glass bottle with a pipette stopper (dropper), pour the jojoba oilslawyer and sea buckthorn. Pomegranate supercritical CO2 extract is added.
2. Using a stirrer, gently mix everything and close the bottle.
A recipe from the book Super easy natural cosmetics, Émilie Hebert, €12.95, ed. Mango Green.
Advice from our expert
This recipe is ideal for mature, normal to dry skin and/or sensitive. Jojoba oil, rich in omega-9, restores the cutaneous hydrolipidic film. Avocado oil softens and softens the skin. Sea buckthorn oil has a high carotenoid content, recognized for its healthy glow action. The pomegranate supercritical CO2 extract completes this trio of oils with its soothing and antioxidant action. Apply this treatment morning and evening. The choice of the pipette bottle is judicious: 2 to 3 drops are enough. Massage the face, avoiding the eye area. It can be applied to the lips as a repairing gloss, plumping mouth effect!
The express recipe for a homemade mask to awaken the radiance of the face
Ingredients for one application:
- 1 C. c. ofGreen clay ;
- 1 C. c. red clay;
- 1 C. c. coconut oil;
- 1 C. c. apricot kernel oil;
- 1 drop of HE tea tree 2 to 3 tbsp. c. mineral water.
Instructions for an application:
1. In a bowl, place the clay powders. Add the coconut, apricot kernel and the HE of tea tree.
2. We pour the mineral water while mixing with a spoon until obtaining a thick and fluid texture.
3. Apply the mask to the face, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with clear water.
A recipe from the book I make my cosmetics 100% natural!, Gala Avanzi, €5.95, ed. Larousse.
Advice from our expert
This mask soothes the complexion and detoxifies the skin. Green clay eliminates theexcess sebum and the impurities. The red clay is illuminating, purifies the skin and attenuates the redness. Nourishing, solid coconut oil at around 20°C needs to be heated in order to incorporate it into liquid. To pass this stage, we put only on apricot kernel oil, which combines the radiant, revitalizing, softening actions, by doubling the dose. Tea tree EO is antibacterial, here not necessary, clays fulfill this virtue. You can adapt this treatment to your skin type by replacing the water with hydrosols (pink for mature skinblueberry for sensitive skins…). This mask is rinsed with lukewarm water, it is imperative to moisturize the skin well afterwards.
Leave a Comment