How to choose a nail grinder?
A nail drill is a versatile tool used to shape the nail shape, remove false nails and prepare them for false nail application. It is essential to achieve beautiful manicures and pedicures at home. The nail grinder exists in various models. There are a few criteria to consider when choosing the right model:
- The material of the cutters: prefer titanium, tungsten carbide or diamond cutters which are effective in removing gel or resin. Moreover, these materials do not damage the nails. Best to avoid sandpaper or sleeve cutters.
- The number of revolutions per minute: the higher the number of revolutions, the more efficient the device. A professional sander should do between 30,000 and 35,000 revolutions per minute at a minimum.
- Standards: prefer a device that complies with CE standards.
- The direction of rotation: choose a sander that can rotate in both directions. It avoids tearing the cuticles and is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed people.
- Weight: a lightweight sander will be handy and easy to transport.
Electric nail grinder, instructions for use?
With an electric nail grinder, you can achieve beautiful manicures and pedicures like a real professional. However, you have to know how to use it correctly to get the desired result. Here are the steps to properly use an electric nail grinder:
- Choose the appropriate tip, then slide it onto the rod;
- Then choose the speed of rotation;
- Do the sanding.
To properly use an electric nail grinder, it is essential to pay attention to pressure, movement and position.
- Pressure: no need to press very hard. Also, start with the minimum speed and increase as you go. The sander must remain in motion.
- Movement: choose the movement that suits you, back to front or side to side.
- Position: Before using the sander, make yourself comfortable and make sure you can use your hand and hold yourself steady.
Our favorite: cordless nail sander
If, like us, you are looking for performance, maneuverability and design, you will love this model from our selection. It’s about a TOUCHBeauty cordless electric sander. You can carry it easily and use it anytime and anywhere. This sander has 5 interchangeable heads needed to remove dead skin, resin or even the rest of nail glue. Easy to handle thanks to its ergonomic design, this sander is suitable for both manicures and pedicures. It works with 2 AAA batteries. In addition, it incorporates a UV dryer to accelerate the drying time of the nail polish.
Powerful and quiet nail grinder
We invite you to discover this WAKEDREAM brand nail grinder. Design and easy to handle thanks to its aluminum alloy body, this sander is suitable for performing a manicure and a pedicure. Very stable, it allows you to work calmly and efficiently. It is also silent and produces very low vibrations. Besides, you can easily control the polishing intensity and speed. You also have the possibility to choose the direction of rotation of the drill bits. It includes 6 shank drills, 6 sanding bands and 6 polishing drills that will be used to: polish the surface of the nail, trim the edges of the nails, polish the tips of the nails, remove calluses or remove the remains of nails. glue.
Portable and powerful electric nail grinder
Do you often travel and are looking for a portable manicure kit that will allow you to take care of your nails easily? We recommend this WEIYI brand manicure set. This sander looks like a pencil and is therefore very easy to handle. Besides, the direction of rotation of the bit can be changed according to the habits of the users. It has a powerful motor allowing you to work efficiently with low noise and vibration. This electric sander is equipped with a USB charging cable. You can plug it into a laptop or a car charger.
Electric nail grinder with 11 bits
Do you want to equip yourself to make pretty manicures at home? We invite you to take a look at this AEVO brand electric nail grinder. Efficient and easy to use, it is perfect for caring for nails. It includes 11 different essential tips for preparing, polishing and sanding nails. It also comes with 36 sanding belts. You can control the speed and direction of the bit so you are completely comfortable when using. Can be connected to a car charger, an AC adapter or even a laptop, so it can be used anytime and anywhere.
Quiet, vibration-free nail grinder
To make pretty manicures without making an appointment with a beautician, get an electric nail sander. We recommend this silent model of the brand MelodySusie. It includes 6 sanding tips and a 2-in-1 UV/LED nail lamp. It is suitable for removing all types of nail glue: gel, acrylic… Thanks to its light handle, its very low vibration and its adjustable rotation, this sander makes it possible to work efficiently even for beginners. It is suitable for both a manicure and a pedicure. It has a non-slip rubber base ensuring its stability while reducing vibrations.
Leave a Comment