It is always difficult to discipline curly hair. How to properly define your waves without breaking them, maximize your volume without making your hair foamy? What products to use so as not to weigh them down? So many questions to which the top Taylor Hill decided to respond by revealing her complete hair routine on Instagram. Creams, oils, spray, application, hair dryer, iron… Everything is there, and the result is stunning: a wavy mane full of volume, with ultra-defined curls. Having collected more than 3 million views in less than 24 hours, everything suggests that this routine will revolutionize the daily life of many beauty addicts with curly hair. So, do you want to reproduce this more than promising routine? Here’s everything you need to know for wild hair as beautiful as that of Taylor Hill.
This content can also be viewed on the site it originates from.
Taylor Hill’s hair routine for wild and defined curls
The magic operates through a routine broken down into 9 key steps:
1. The model begins by washing her hair with a volumizing shampoo and a curl-defining mask. Then she lets them dry in a turban.
2. Then, she applies a regenerating prickly pear oil mask to her slightly damp hair, signed Christopher Robin. She takes care of cruncher her hair, bouncing her curls back to the roots with her hands.
3. She repeats the same step, this time applying the perfecting cream ORIBEwhich protects the hair before applying a heat source.
4. She uses two pumps of the brand’s “hair defining gel” Living Proof to sheathe her curls, always scrunching towards the root.
5. Taylor Hill then take a diffuser hair dryer Kristin Ess to gently dry her curls. To do this, she puts her head down to keep her volume, and does not hesitate to cruncher her hair to define her curls.
6. In the middle of drying, she applies Maximista volumizing spray byORIBE on all of her hair to sheathe her wild mane.
7. She then moves on to the curler step, crucial for redefining loose curls and giving more volume, using the one from Gold ‘N Hotin size ¾.
8. Once the curls are done and the hair is dry, Taylor Hill apply a texturizing dry spray ORIBE on its lengths to sheath them more.
9. Final step: she places a few drops of hair oil Prose in her hands, which she warms for a few seconds, before applying it directly to her curls by scrunching. Results ? Shinier and nourished hair, for a wild mane worthy of the greatest salons.
More articles hair care on Vogue.fr:
Leave a Comment