Do you dream of having hair as beautiful as Iris Mittenaere? She revealed to us the recipe for her favorite hair mask of the moment, a homemade treatment that is super easy to prepare.
We confirm it to you, yes, Iris Mittenaère is even more beautiful in person. Slender silhouette, beautiful skin, dream hair… At a glance, it is easy to understand why Miss France 2016 was crowned Miss Universe in 2016! The beauty queen did us the honor of being our editor for the day today. In the premises of aufeminin, she indulged in a few confidences concerning her fashion project with her mother, her favorite stones in lithotherapy, her beauty routine and in particular her hair care ritual.
“I like to apply care before shampooing, from time to time I do an oil bath or sometimes a mask” she revealed to us before telling us about this famous rice hair mask she met through a friend. A homemade hair care that she has been using once a month for a few months, and that she really appreciates. Before revealing the recipe to us, she explains to us that this rice cream mask which is done before shampooing is very famous in Asia even if it remains little known in France.
What’s next after this ad
The benefits of the rice cream hair mask
We already knew that rice water is good for the hair because it is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and starch, which allows it to strengthen the hair while polishing it to make it shinier. But cooked rice can also be mixed in to give us a pre-shampoo mask that “moisturizes and makes hair shiny” as Iris Mittenaere points out. Adapted to all hair typesthis rice cream mask tends to relax the curls of curly hair a little.
The recipe for Iris Mittenaere’s rice cream mask
- In a saucepan, put two parts water for one part rice.
- When the water comes to a boil, lower the heat and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Then mix everything, that is to say the rice + the remaining water, to obtain a mixture which has the consistency of a cream.
- You get your hair care which has the consistency of a hair cream.
- Let your rice cream cool well before using it on your hair.
- When the temperature of the treatment allows it, coat your hair with it – you can even put some on the scalp – before leaving the mask on for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Then, rinse your hair and shampoo as usual.
To note : it is possible to customize your rice hair mask adding a little Honey with regenerating and purifying properties, or coconut oil with nourishing properties, according to your desires!
What’s next after this ad
Find Iris Mittenaere in Ninja Warriors on February 4 on TF1 and on the radio on Chérie FM from Monday to Friday.
Leave a Comment