Vitamin E is known to be beneficial for skin and hair. But do you really know what its benefits are and why its contribution is so important?
Vitamin E is an active ingredient appreciated in beauty. Known as a powerful antioxidant, it also plays a necessary role in skin hydration. Added to the formula of a moisturizer, it forms a transparent film on the surface of the epidermis. That’s not all ! Its daily application also makes it possible to stimulate the cutaneous microcirculation, that is to say to stimulate cell renewal thus delaying the appearance of wrinkles. As a result, vitamin E is highly prized for its effectiveness. on skin quality. But not only, this asset has multiple benefits on the hair. Overview of this star ingredient in cosmetics!
Vitamin E: what are the 5 virtues of this active ingredient on the skin?
Vitamin E is making its way into our beauty products more and more. For the most curious, you have to look for “tocopherols” on the labels, this is its learned name. If vitamin E is so appreciated in the cosmetics world, it is no coincidence. Here are its 5 virtues for your skin.
1. Vitamin E is an amazing natural moisturizer that traps moisture in the skin and keeps it hydrated. Generally, it comes in the form of oil, ideal for providing the necessary fat to the epidermis. For people with dry skin, this asset is a godsend.
2. This active ingredient is useful for restoring radiance to the skin. Topical application of vitamin E helps prevent free radicals that make skin look dull and lifeless, which brightens skin tone.
3. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties which stimulate the regeneration process of the skin. As a result, the skin is fresh and radiant.
4. Vitamin E delays the appearance of signs of aging. Indeed, its moisturizing and antioxidant properties help reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles. It also acts against puffiness and dark circles.
5. Vitamin E is a major ally against sun damage. Its healing power and its ability to regenerate the skin allow it to repair skins damaged.
Vitamin E: its benefits for the hair
This active is not only used to improve the appearance of the skin, it is also used to stimulate hair growth. And for good reason, vitamin E is loaded with antioxidants that help reduce cell damage. It is also adored for its action against dull hair. Vitamin E oil helps seal in moisture, prevent breakage and most importantly bring natural shine to the hair. Daily use of vitamin E helps keep your hair looking strong, healthy and shiny.
Vitamin E in the form of a dietary supplement
Vitamin E is also used in the form of a dietary supplement. Its mission is to protect your cells against oxidative stress, that is to say that your body is attacked by potentially harmful molecules, free radicals.. This active ingredient also allows the immune system to stay healthy. What benefits!
The 3 vitamin E products to get
The editorial staff of Here invites you to live an exceptional experience with its favorite brands during its next pop-up which will take place on December 2 and 3, 2022 in Paris. To register for the draw and win your invitations, appointment here
Leave a Comment